There is a need to understand the disorder of premature ovarian insufficiency (POI) and early menopause and the extensive medical consequences including increased risk of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease and cognitive impairment. Furthermore, to assess the disorder and offer adequate treatment with hormone replacement therapy. Participants of this School should acquire the skills to evaluate and manage women with POI and early menopause and how to counteract long-term medical complications.
Interactive learning and practice exchange with international experts will be structured according to the following format:
• Short presentations by the international experts.
• Interactive debate in three steps:
• Q & A between the expert speakers and a discussion panel.
• Open dialogue with all attendees.
• Assessment with multiple choice questions using an internet platform.
The event will be a virtual meeting and will be accessible from this website
- Live Interaction with the speakers and Q&A
- Can be viewed Worldwide with no delay
- Event start always at 2.00 p.m. CET Paris time = 8.00 a.m. EST New York = 8.00 p.m. Singapore time