Participants should acquire the skills to assess and manage women during the menopause transition in the context of metabolic disease.
The focus will be to understand the metabolic changes induced by menopause and the long-term health consequences of metabolic disease, to assess and treat women with menopausal symptoms and co-existing cardiometabolic risk factors and finally to individualize treatment of diabetes and heart disease in postmenopausal women.
Interactive learning and practice exchange with international experts will be structured according to the following format:
• Short presentations by the international experts.
• Interactive debate in three steps:
• Q & A between the expert speakers and a discussion panel.
• Open dialogue with all attendees.
• Assessment with multiple choice questions using an internet platform.
- The event will be a virtual meeting and will be accessible from this website
- Live Interaction with the speakers and Q&A
- Can be viewed Worldwide with no delay
- Event start always at 2.00 p.m. CET Paris time = 8.00 a.m. EST New York = 8.00 p.m. Singapore time
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance